“So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore, what God has joined together, let man not separate.” Matthew 19:6
Engaged couples who would
like their wedding at Saint Joan of Arc are invited to contact the parish
office at least one (1) year before the preferred wedding date. The marriage
preparation process takes a minimum of six (6) months to complete and includes
the following steps:
- Be a registered member of Saint Joan of Arc at least six (6) months before a wedding date can be set.
- Meet with a priest for an initial interview.
- Attend a pre-marriage couples retreat.
- Complete the marriage inventory through Prepare/Enrich.
- Meet with a mentor couple.
For more information about
a wedding at Saint Joan of Arc, please contact Marie Thielen, email or 612.823.8205 .